Ladybirds and Lacewings
Ladybirds and Lacewings are a welcome sight in the garden, where they happily munch away on greenfly & other tasty pests. By releasing ladybirds (as adults or larvae) and/or Lacewings in your garden you can boost their numbers and help nature help you control pests.
- Adult Ladybirds and Ladybird Larvae are available between May and August ready for release in your garden. Available NOW!
- Lacewing Larvae are available between May and August ready for release onto your aphid infected plants. Available NOW!
- Ladybird Houses / Lacewing Chamber - Our range of houses are designed to simulate the natural habitat sought by ladybirds/lacewings for hibernation. By positioning a house in your garden you will help more of these beneficial insects survive the winter.
- Ladybird Breeding Kits - Have a go at raising your own ladybirds.
- Ladybird Accessories - Use this food & field guide to help you look after, identify and attract these beneficial insects in your garden.
N.B. Green Gardener only supplies NATIVE British Adalia bipunctata ladybirds - we do NOT supply Harlequin ladybirds.