Stop Sciarid Flies laying their eggs in your pots / containers / seed trays by adding a layer of Sciarid Zoot Off to the surface of your compost - layer should be at least 1cm deep. It can be spread around established plants or applied after seeds have been sown and the seedlings will germinate through the dressing. This new granular product is made from dried, crushed olive pommace (the dried left-overs from making organic olive oil) with an added volcanic mineral. Sciarid Zoot Off is made out of natural / non-toxic ingredients, is attractive in appearance, fragrant, biodegradable, safe to use and is totally safe for pets and wildlife. Available in 1.7kg bags, each bag will cover 1.2 sqm. How it works :-
- Add a layer of Sciarid Zoot Off to the surface of your compost at least 1cm deep.
- Protects plants and seedlings from the damage caused by sciarid maggots.
- Forms a physical barrier between the adult sciarid flies and the compost so they are unable to lay their eggs.
- Deters egg-laying fungus gnats by creating a dry layer above the soil surface.
- Also helps to reduce evaporation around the germinating seeds.
- Use in combination with Sciarid Nematodes - use nematodes to treat Sciarid Flies already present and then top with Sciarid Zoot Off to protect the plants from future infestations.
Special Offer - Treat Sciarid Fly Larvae already present with Sciarid Nematodes. Add Sciarid Nematodes (15 sqm or 50 sqm packs) to your order and saving £1.99 off the combined price (add both to your basket and the saving will be applied at the checkout).
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Sciarid Zoot Off
Great product and price. Arrived very quickly.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£13.75 As low as: £11.99View product
£8.99 As low as: £4.49View product
£15.99 As low as: £13.99View product
£11.49 As low as: £6.00View product
£12.75 As low as: £11.99View product