Add extra Composting Worms to a wormery / compost heap. The Dendrobaena worm (also known as the Tiger Worm) is the most commonly available composting worms and it is ideal for re-stocking a wormery, adding to a compost heap to speed up composting and for fishing.
Composting Worms eats half their own body weight in waste a day, so the more worms you have, the more kitchen waste you can compost i.e. 1kg of worms will compost 500g of kitchen waste a day. They are despatched by 1st class post and are sold by weight. They are ideal for :-
- Restocking an old wormery - Do you have a wormery hidden away in the garden shed? Why not get it working again with some new worms.
- Building your own wormery - Fancy building your own wormery then these worms are looking for new homes.
- Give a wormery a boost - Give your wormery a boost by adding extra worms.
- Adding worms to a compost heap - Add worms to an under-perforing compost heap to speed up composting.
- Fishing - Perfect for fishing bait.