Use these Comfrey Pellets as a natural feed and / or soil conditioner. They can be used as is or soak them in water to produce your own natural liquid feed. Comfrey is naturally rich in potash and trace elements, which makes it idea for feeding fruit, vegetables and flowers. Supplied in 1 litre and 3 litre bags, simply scatter a handful of pellets around shrubs and established plants or scatter over newly prepared vegetable borders and simply rake in or soak in water to produce your own concentrated liquid feed suitable for root and foliar feeding. Supplied in a bio-degradable, re-sealable pouch. Add these Comfrey Pellets to ensure your soil is healthy. Available in 1 litre and 3 litre bags.
- For feeding Perennials - scatter pellets around the base of plants and rake in. Allow 1 handful per sqm.
- For feeding tubers i.e. potatoes - simply scatter 1 handful int he bottom of the trench per 4-6 plants.
- For enriching compost - add 1 handful of pellets when adding material to your compost heap i.e. add 1 handful every 1-2 layers.
- When planting out - add 1/5th of a handful into the bottom of each planting hole.
- Preparing vegetable beds - scatter 1 - 2 handfuls per sqm and rake in.
- For liquid feed - soak 2 handfuls in 1 litre of water for 10 days stirring occasionally and then dilute 1:20 with water before feeding. 1 Litre of pellets will make 75 litres of liquid feed.