Amblyseius Andersonii is supplied in sachets with food, which will last them for 6-8 weeks, so if you have a persistent RSM problem each year and you want to introduce a preventative predator throughout the growing season, Amblyseius Andersonii is ideal. Our Amblyseius Andersonii Programme consist of 20 sachets of Ambly sent at 6 weekly intervals - hang approx 1 sachets per plant. Choose between a 3, 4 or 5 introduction programme :-
- Choose between a 3, 4 or 5 introduction programme.
- This programme contains 20 sachets of Ambleyseius Andersonii per delivery.
- The 1st 20 sachets will be sent during the week choosen on the order confimation page.
- We will continue to send 20 sachets of Ambleyseius Andersonii every 6 weeks until the end of your programme.
- If any of the programme dates are inconvenient, simply email us (email@example.com) the alternative dates and we will alter the programme accordingly.
Amblyseius Andersonii is a LOW / HIGH temperature predator, which is much more tolerant of extreme temperatures. Use it when the temp is above 10°C or above 30°C. Amblyseius Andersonii is supplied in sachets with food, so it is also ideal for use early in the season / late in the season when the numbers of RSM are low. Use Amblyseius Andersonii to control RSM as follows :-
- Introduce it every 6-8 weeks throughout the growing season - if you have a persistent RSM problem each year and you want to introduce a preventative predator.
- Early in the spring to control over-wintering RSM - position sachets of Amblyseius andersonii in your greenhouse / conservatory in the spring as soon as the daytime temp is 10°C to catch any RSM as they emerge from cracks and crevices in your greenhouse or conservatory as the temperatures rise.
- Use it throughout the growing season if RSM numbers are low.
- Late in the season to clear RSM, which has flourised during the summer - female RSM will over-winter in the cracks and crevices of your greenhouse / conservatory, so if you have had an RSM infestation during the year, position Amblyseius andersonii in your greenhousebefore the temp drops below 10° to stop any RSM from over-wintering.
- Use Amblyseius Andersonii during hot summers - use Amblyseius Andersonni when temperatures are too hot i.e. over 30°C for traditional RSM controls such as Phytoseiulus.
Amblyseius Andersonii is supplied in sachets with each sachet containing a colony of Amblyseius and a supply of food, which will last them for up to 6-8 weeks, so it is ideal for using when RSM numbers are low i.e. early or late in the season or if you have a persistent RSM problem each year and you want to introduce a preventative predator. During this time the adult Amblyseius will emerge and search for RSM on your plants to eat. If there are none they will search out other sources of food such as pollen, fungal spores and plant sap and wait for the red spider mite to arrive. Hang approx 1 sachets per plant i.e. 20 sachets is enough to treat the average greenhouse (10 x 6).
N.B. Amblyseius Andersonii needs a daytime temperature of 10°C and is a perishable product, so please order when the temperature is suitable and you are ready to position the sachets on the plants.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£8.99 As low as: £6.00View product
£12.75 As low as: £11.75View product
£9.99 As low as: £6.00View product
£8.99 As low as: £4.99View product
Regular Price: £17.99
Special Price £15.99As low as: £14.99