This Deluxe Ladybird Barn Giftbox contains all you need to keep ladybirds happy in your garden. The Ladybird Barn included in this giftbox is ideal for releasing ladybirds into, so order this giftbox on its own or why not include a VOUCHER for 25 x Adult Ladybirds (redeemable between April and August 2020), so the receipient can release LIVE ladybirds directly into their garden. Delivered in a plain white box ready for wrapping, this giftbox contains contains a Ladybird Barn, a twin pack sof Ladybird Feeders, 1 sachet of ladybird food, a ladybird field guide, a 3m pack of Wildlfower Seeds and 5 ladybird shaped chocolates. Contents normally £48.95, Price £39.99 saving £8.96. The contents include :-
- Ladybird Barn - Featuring a hinged lid, this allows easy access to the central chamber, which means it is ideal for releasing our live ladybirds into i.e. tip ladybirds in. Featuring a central chamber, drilled holes and hollow canes, it will provide shelter for ladybirds PLUS lacewings, bees and even butterflies may use it as well. The Ladybird Barn is designed to be wall-mounted, so position on a wall, tree or fence amongst climbing plants, which are affected by aphids. Height 23cm x Width 14cm x Depth 12cm. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- Ladybird Feeders - Use these bamboo Ladybird Feeders and Food to attract and keep ladybirds in your garden. Supplied as a pack of 2 with a sachet of food, simply mix the powdered food with a drop of water to form a paste and smear on the inside of the feeders. Suspend each feeder approx 1m above the ground in areas where ladybird hibernate. Perfect for offering food to hungry ladybirds emerging from hibernation or for offering food later in the year when food is becoming scarce. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- 1 Sachet of Ladybird Food and Attractant - Mix this powdered Ladybird Food and Attractant with a drop of water and use in the garden or in one of our ladybird houses to encourage ladybirds to stay in your garden giving you free pest control. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- Ladybird Field Guide - Did you know there are 26 species of ladybirds in this country? This attractive laminated field guide has pictures and descriptions of them all to help you identify the ones in your garden. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- Butterfly, Bee and Bug Wilflower Seeds - This Butterfly, Bee and Bug Wilflower Seed Mixture contain seeds from UK native wild flowers that have been specially chosen as they have been shown to attract butterflies, bees and bugs. This seed mix also contains a soil conditioner and mycorrhizal fungi designed to maximise the chances of good germination and strong early growth. Butterfly, Bee and Bug Wilflower Seed Mixture are supplied ready to sow in 3m2. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- 5 Ladybird Shaped Chocolates - These attractive chocolates look great in the giftbox.
N.B. Why not add a voucher for 25 x Adult Ladybirds to your Giftbox - redeemable between April and August, the ladybirds are sent by 1st class post ready for release into the Ladybird Barn or onto aphid infested plants.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
THis is a brilliant company to buy garden products from. I couldn't believe how efficient the ladybirds were. I release them on my beans with blackfly, thought first of all that they were a bit slow ( unfortunately a lot of gardeners expect instant results) but they started breeding, laying eggs and turning into larva and then suddenly they just multiply and no matter how may aphids arrived ( sprays are too short lived) they sucked the beans dry of them and I had the best crop ever. I will certainly buy more of them if they fail to over winter although I now have little homes for them all around the garden so Im hoping they will survive. Other things ive bought have been great as well as I dont want anything in my garden that will poison the frogs or other insects. Unfortunately a lot of people still use pesticides and it kills all insect even the useful ones and spoils the food chain