Use this Slug Deterrent Wool Matting, made from 100% sheep’s wool, as a mulch that deters slugs and snails. It can also be used to suppress weeds, line hanging baskets, as capillary matting and as an insulator blanket to protect plants from cold weather / frost. It is made in the UK, is very durable, 100% biodegradable and perfect for lots of jobs around the garden PLUS sheep’s wool deters slugs and snails. No chemicals or poisons are used during the manufacturing process and it can be easily cut to size. Made in the UK, this matting is available in 3 length rolls - the rolls are 48cm wide and are available in 2m, 4m and 10m rolls. Use it :-
- Protect your plants from slugs - either plant through it or stand pots on it or top pots with it to provide slug protection.
- Line hanging baskets - easily cut to shape, use it to line hanging baskets. 48cm width means it will create up to a 16" liner.
- As a mulch to suppress weeds and retain water – great for covering larger areas PLUS it is easily cut to size so it is ideal for mulching borders cut into awkward shapes.
- Use it to protect plants in borders from winter weather or why not wrap pots in wool to protect them from freezing conditions.
- Wool matting can also be used as capillary matting in greenhouses / garden – stand your plants on this wool matting and instead of water just running away, it is soaked up and then the post can reabsorb it.
- Why not try sowing seeds onto wool matting – simply germinate the seeds on damp wool matting and when ready, cut the matting up and plant on!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£13.49 As low as: £11.99View product
£18.50 As low as: £17.00View product
£10.99 As low as: £6.00View product
Regular Price: £40.47
Special Price £38.00
£5.99 As low as: £4.16View product
£9.99 As low as: £6.99View product