This Soil Blocker Giftbox contains 2 different sizes of Soil Block Makers, so you can produce "plastic-free" plants. Delivered in a plain white box ready for wrapping, this giftbox contains 2 different sized Soil Block Makers, 10 x Midi Coir Pots, Root Success Mycorrhizal Fungi and 5 ladybird shaped chocolates. Contents normally £61.99, Price £49.99 saving £12.00. Each box contains :-
- Soil Block Maker - As demonstrated on Gardeners World - This Soil Block Maker transforms compost into 5cm blocks of compressed compost, which hold their shape without a container and are ideal for seed sowing and pricking out young seedlings. 4 x Cube Inserts are included, which can be fitted to make a square indentation in the top of each soil block that is the correct size for the Mini Soil Blockers blocks to fit straight into. Once grown the plants PLUS the blocks can be transplanted directly into your garden / container. Better for you- no pots to clear up and better for the plant-no root disturbance. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- Mini Soil Block Maker - This Mini Soil Block Maker produces small soil blocks, which are ideal for sowing seeds into. This Mini Soil Block Maker is designed to be used in conjunction with the standard Soil Block Maker with a Cube Inserts fitted (these are included) i.e. with Cube Inserts fitted into the Soil Block Maker,it will make a square indentation in the top of each soil block that is the correct size for the Mini Soil Blockers blocks to fit straight into. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- 10 x Midi Coir Pots - These Coir Pots are the perfect size for potting on soil blocks. These Coir Pots start off just like plastic pots, but the roots grow through the sides of the pot ready for potting or planting out - no root disturbance for the plant and no plastic pots for you to throw away. Made from renewable resources and biodegradable. These Midi Coir Pots measure 10.75 cm x 8.5cm depth - 0.6 lt. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- Root Success Mycorrhizal Fungi is a LIQUID Mycorrhizal Fungi concentrate, which is ideal when sowing seeds. When sowing seeds, soak the seeds in diluted Root Success solution before sowing or trickle into the holes / furrows and then sow the seeds. Use 5 ml per 1 Ltr of water. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- 5 x Bee Shaped Chocolates - These attractive chocolates look great in the giftbox.