This Ladybird Breeding Kit Giftbox contains our best-selling Ladybird Breeding Kit, which allows the recepient to raise their own ladybirds, which can then be released into the Ladybird Barn included - the Ladybird Barn included is ideal for releasing ladybirds into. The Ladybird Breeding Kit includes a VOUCHER for ladybird larvae and food, which can be redeemed between March and August 2020. Delivered in a plain white box ready for wrapping, this giftbox contains contains a Ladybird Breeding Kit (with VOUCHER), Ladybird Barn, a twin pack of Ladybird Feeders, a Ladybird Field Guide and 5 ladybird shaped chocolates. Contents normally £58.96, Price £46.99 saving £11.97. The contents include :-
- Ladybird Breeding Kit - This Ladybird Breeding Kit contains everything you need to raise your own ladybirds (NATIVE British Adalia Bipunctata Ladybirds), which can then be released into your garden. This Ladybird Breeding Kit comes complete with clear plastic breeding chamber (12cm in diameter), an educational poster, instruction guide and a VOUCHER for the 1st lot of ladybird larvae and food included redeemable between March and September 2020, so it can be easily given as a gift. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- Ladybird Barn - Featuring a hinged lid, this allows easy access to the central chamber, which means it is ideal for releasing our live ladybirds into i.e. tip ladybirds in. Featuring a central chamber, drilled holes and hollow canes, it will provide shelter for ladybirds PLUS lacewings, bees and even butterflies may use it as well. The Ladybird Barn is designed to be wall-mounted, so position on a wall, tree or fence amongst climbing plants, which are affected by aphids. Height 23cm x Width 14cm x Depth 12cm. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- Ladybird Feeders - Use these bamboo Ladybird Feeders and Food to attract and keep ladybirds in your garden. Supplied as a pack of 2 with a sachet of food, simply mix the powdered food with a drop of water to form a paste and smear on the inside of the feeders. Suspend each feeder approx 1m above the ground in areas where ladybird hibernate. Perfect for offering food to hungry ladybirds emerging from hibernation or for offering food later in the year when food is becoming scarce. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- Ladybird Field Guide - Did you know there are 26 species of ladybirds in this country? This attractive laminated field guide has pictures and descriptions of them all to help you identify the ones in your garden. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- 5 Ladybird Shaped Chocolates - These attractive chocolates look great in the giftbox.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
THis is a brilliant company to buy garden products from. I couldn't believe how efficient the ladybirds were. I release them on my beans with blackfly, thought first of all that they were a bit slow ( unfortunately a lot of gardeners expect instant results) but they started breeding, laying eggs and turning into larva and then suddenly they just multiply and no matter how may aphids arrived ( sprays are too short lived) they sucked the beans dry of them and I had the best crop ever. I will certainly buy more of them if they fail to over winter although I now have little homes for them all around the garden so Im hoping they will survive. Other things ive bought have been great as well as I dont want anything in my garden that will poison the frogs or other insects. Unfortunately a lot of people still use pesticides and it kills all insect even the useful ones and spoils the food chain