Insect / Wildlife Houses and Food
It is important to encourage wildlife into our gardens as many of these visitors will naturally feed on plant pests helping to reduce pest numbers PLUS butterflies and bees will ensure your fruit, vegetables and flowers are pollinated.
- Position Ladybird Houses and Lacewing Chambers to help more of these beneficial insects to survive the winter.
- Butterfly and Bee Houses will attract bees to ensure the pollination of fruit, veg and flowers - why not position a LIVE colony of bumble-bees in your garden.
- Encourage hedgehogs and bats with houses designed especially for them.
- Sow this Wildflower Seed Mixture (contains seeds from UK native wild flowers) to attract butterflies, bees and bugs.
- Natural foods for ducks, ponds, badgers, ladybirds and butterflies.
- Position a Butterfly Feeder to encourage butterflies to choose your garden.