This Ladybird Lodge Giftbox contains all you need to keep ladybirds happy in your garden. The Ladybird Barn included in this giftbox is ideal for releasing ladybirds into, so order this giftbox on its own or why not include a VOUCHER for 25 x Adult Ladybirds (redeemable between April and August 2020), so the recipient can release LIVE ladybirds directly into their garden. Delivered in a plain white box ready for wrapping, this giftbox contains contains a Ladybird Barn, a twin pack sof Ladybird Feeders, 1 sachet of ladybird food, a ladybird field guide, a 3m pack of Wildlfower Seeds and 5 ladybird shaped chocolates. Contents normally £40.93, Price £34.99 saving £5.94. The contents include :-
- Ladybird Lodge - This Ladybird Lodge features a hinged lid, that allows easy access to the central chamber, which means it is ideal for releasing our live ladybirds into i.e. tip ladybirds in when the are available. It then has multiple places where the ladybirds can emerge from including holes in the front decorated with a ladybird motif. The Ladybird Lodge is a colourful addition to the garden and will provide a safe haven for ladybirds to feed, breed and over-winter in - it also has drilled holes for Solitary Bees to nest in. It may alos be used by lacewings and butterflies. It is designed to be wall-mounted, so position on a wall, tree or fence amongst climbing plants, which are affected by aphids. Height 20cm x Width 12cm x Depth 12cm. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- Ladybird Feeders - Use these bamboo Ladybird Feeders and Food to attract and keep ladybirds in your garden. Supplied as a pack of 2 with a sachet of food, simply mix the powdered food with a drop of water to form a paste and smear on the inside of the feeders. Suspend each feeder approx 1m above the ground in areas where ladybird hibernate. Perfect for offering food to hungry ladybirds emerging from hibernation or for offering food later in the year when food is becoming scarce. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- 1 Sachet of Ladybird Food and Attractant - Mix this powdered Ladybird Food and Attractant with a drop of water and use in the garden or in one of our ladybird houses to encourage ladybirds to stay in your garden giving you free pest control. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- Ladybird Field Guide - Did you know there are 26 species of ladybirds in this country? This attractive laminated field guide has pictures and descriptions of them all to help you identify the ones in your garden. (CLICK HERE to find out more)
- 5 Ladybird Shaped Chocolates - These attractive chocolates look great in the giftbox.
N.B. Why not add a voucher for 25 x Adult Ladybirds to your Giftbox - redeemable between April and August, the ladybirds are sent by 1st class post ready for release into the Ladybird Barn or onto aphid infested plants.